We aim to achieve the highest possible standards in all areas of the business. If, unfortunately, you do receive goods which are not in perfect condition or you simply wish to return an item, you may do so within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused, unwashed and in its original packaging.
We are not able to give exchanges for items but are happy to make a refund, which will go onto the card that was used to make the purchase. You should allow up to 5 working days to receive your refund once the items have been receipted back into our warehouse.
Goods bought from The Kids Quarter website may be returned by post only. Please note we do not offer an exchange service by post. We reserve the right to refuse to refund goods that are not returned within 30 days of delivery by post.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all goods must be in a resalable condition i.e. undamaged, unwashed and unused in their original and undamaged packaging and complete with all tags and labels attached.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund goods that are not returned in a resalable condition. Goods returned in a condition that is unsatisfactory and/or incapable of being resold may be returned to you at your expense without any refund.
Goods must be returned with your completed Returns Note and be in the condition in which they were purchased. In the event of a problem with goods bought in store or concession please return the goods to the store or concession in which the goods were purchased.
If your payment card expires before we process your refund please contact our Customer Care team by telephone on 0161 509 6142 with your sort code and account number so we can refund you via BACS payment.
We will refund your original delivery charge if:
- We made an error in our despatch or
- If the item received is faulty, unfit for purpose and has been unused / unwashed or
- You have returned the order in full or
- If you are cancelling within 14 days of receiving the order
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your items FREE of charge via the DPD Network. There are over 2,500 locations across the UK. You can find your local shop using DPD's: Pickup Shop Finder
- Visit our Returns Portal and search for your order
- Choose the products you wish to return
- Print your label and prepare your package
- Return for FREE to your chosen local drop off point and your items will be with us within 2-5 working days
- Track your return from the Returns Portal
- Upon receipt, we'll inspect and refund your items within 5 days